Board Space-Wars Index du Forum
Accueil Space-WarsS’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
NFL Bears Authentic VIP Jersey Official Steelers 

Répondre au sujet    Board Space-Wars Index du Forum » Univers Aurora » Taverne de L'univers Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
NFL Bears Authentic VIP Jersey Official Steelers 
Auteur Message
samuel

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0

Message NFL Bears Authentic VIP Jersey Official Steelers  Répondre en citant
Ty Montgomery explains why he prefers RB to receiver For Ty Montgomery, embracing a full-time switch to running back wasn't about carving out a longer career -- just a more productive one.Drafted by the Packers in 2015 as a receiver, the 6-foot, 216-pound backfield convert recently explained his thinking:LATEST ANALYSIS&#9654, 2004 draft: Which QB has enjoyed most talent?&#9654, Making the Leap: 'Skins' offensise rising&#9654, Brooks: Mahomes set to break out?&#9654, Schein: 2018's make-or-break guys&#9654, Head coach Power Rankings&#9654, Filice: All-Time Lane Kiffin Team Each team's all-time XI best players&#9654, AFC: North
From that angle, the position switch paid off generously, with Montgomery saying: It all came down to quality over quantity, and I want the quality of years to be what I want Online Football Baltimore Ravens Authentic Nike Jersey For Sale Cole Beasley Jersey.
I knew where I was supposed to be going, but it was instinct, Montgomery told the team's official website. Now, I know techniques. I know rotations and linebacker positions, and fronts and understanding gap rules and what the defense is supposed to be doing Baltimore Ravens Authentic Jersey Online.
East
Falcons
having a successful career and having a lot of fun doing it and not always battling to be somebody's fourth, fifth or sixth receiver, even if it meant a [10 to 12-] year career.Montgomery served as a fascinating case study last season, entering camp struggling for snaps as a pass-catcher only to emerge by midseason as a reliable helper in Green Bay's ultra-banged-up backfield.Averaging a generous 5.
BrownsDo I want to play in the NFL for a longer period of time and not be as happy because I'm not having the amount of success that I'd like to have? Montgomery said Tuesday on ESPN, per Rob Demovsky. And if running back gives me that, then I'd rather play [6 to 8] years in the league .
94 yards per carry and 6.65 yards per touch, Montgomery peaked in a late-season win over the Bears that saw him plow for 162 yards off 16 carries.I was running a lot on instincts.
East
Raiders&#9654, Saints
Cardinals
South
Chiefs
Cowboys
Bucs
Giants
Now when I get out there, I know my reads and my aiming points and I can just add that to my instincts. I'm excited to do that Dontari Poe Jersey.While the Packers invested three picks on running backs -- including a fourth-rounder on the buzzy Jamaal Williams -- the departure of Eddie Lacy leaves Montgomery in excellent position to see meaningful action all season long.
Broncos
South
49ers
Seahawks&#9654, Steelers
Texans
Panthers&#9654, Jags
Titans

West&#9654, NFC: North
West Why your team will make the playoffs&#9654, Eagles
Colts&#9654, Rams
Redskins&#9654, Chargers .

Mar 17 Juil - 09:50 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 17 Juil - 09:50 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Board Space-Wars Index du Forum » Univers Aurora » Taverne de L'univers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation